New player crashing (on autosave?)
I was just attempting to play through the new-player survival tutorial, and for the first 20 minutes (or so) everything was fine. Suddenly (I was walking through a door), the screen is non-responsive and Windows is giving me a "Process Not Responding" prompt. Reboot the game, and it happens again a few minutes later. I restart the level, to see if that would help. Several minutes go by (at least 1 autosave was successful), and the game hangs for about a second, but recovers (no autosave text, FYI). However, a few minutes later, crash. Restart, few minutes later, crash.
And now I'm here! Which is a shame, because I'd rather be learning more about this game~
I'm fairly certain none of what I'm reporting is particularly helpful, but I hope you're able to find the source of the issue in the crash log I've attached (Steam forums said it's this one from `%appdata%\SpaceEngineers`).
System Specs, in case it's useful:
- OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (1909 Build 18363.720)
- CPU: AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3970X 32-Core
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti (EVGA)
- Display: LG HDR 5K (5120x2160)
- MoBo: Gigabyte TRX40 DESIGNARE (SP3r2)
- Storage: Seagate FireCuda 520 SSD (Note: OS and Game running on different physical drives; same specs)