This object is in archive! 

Programmable Block "left click" bug on any button on the Edit menu

RougeSable shared this feedback 4 months ago
Not Enough Votes

Hi, I'm encountering a bug which prevent me to click buttons UI buttons on the programmable block after clicking the Edit button from k menu. Left click here works fine:

f52819ed9d751afc2ec15bdddd38c398

Then all those buttons are unreachable by left click:

59d2b8553af2c2bb5800285e76ecd9b1

• All other blocks work fine.
  • It happens in a fresh new vanilla game without any mod, only script enabled & progression disabled (to test faster). Occurs 100% of the time.
  • I found a workaround, by pressing the left mouse button while keeping the right mouse button pressed. But I need to do it 100% of the time I open a Programmable Block menu, at any try.
  • After using the workaround, sometimes the UI works fine, but if I close the window and reopen the menu, the bug starts again to harass me

I have to notice this bug, even new, has affected a lot of other players since I confirm I got the exact same symptoms than those "Won't fix" or "Need More Information" issues:

And probably more, I can confirm every single comment / report above are exact, still occuring, definitely not solved.

On this comment, Serg reports he is suspicous about MS VS 2022 I installed myself few days ago, coincidence? He says he fixed the issue by installing all .NET Framework Targeting Packs but:

1. He doesn't know which one fixed the issue on his side
  2. I don't know what it is
  3. I don't know the impact of installing many differents to reproduce the solution

This fix could be a side effect, I'd rather let you investigate & fix the issue.

I'll provide any required information and I'm even ready to let you have a remote control on my computer to reproduce and investigate the issue.

My only goal is to fix this really boring issue for users.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file