Character stuck floating after jumping and pressing 'X' in "Lost Colony" scenario

Dzmitry shared this bug 4 months ago
Duplicate

Good day,

In the story scenario "Lost Colony" at the beginning I arrive on the vehicle to abandoned base, marked with waypoint "search for Hiroko Zhang'.

Then I simply start jumping and pressing 'X' key and hang in air literally in a few seconds.

Pressing 'X' again or space does not help. Character keeps floating few cm above the ground. The game itself does not hang, everything else is working.

Leaving this mission to main menu and then continuing it solves the problem - character is standing on the ground.

Standing still and pressing 'X' does not have effect, seems there is no Jetpack available in this mission?

Thank you.

Replies (1)

photo

Yes it seems so. In my case I was able to get out of vehicle, but then started jumping and pressing 'X' and immediately stuck floating.

photo

Hello, Dzmitry!

Thank you for writing to us.

As Ripps correctly mentioned, we already have this issue reported internally on the thread mentioned above. This issue generally occurs in worlds/scenarios where the Jetpack is disabled by default, such as Lost Colony or Scrap Race.

For now, we will be closing this thread as a 'Duplicate'. We kindly request you to keep an eye on the above mentioned thread with the "Reported" status for any new information, comments, and possible fixes coming.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!