Game freezes after 05 minutes In world or in main menu

Pregrow shared this bug 9 months ago
Solved

Basically I've already done everything others with the same problem: "I have verified my files, re downloaded VRage.library.dll, Ran memory tests, Re downloaded Space engineers, Updated all of my PC drivers and tried lowering my game settings to the minimum but still nothing has worked."

I created a new game without mods and it keeps freezing:

-Steam backup disabled

-Game backup disabled

-Tried fullscreen, windowed and windowed fullscreen.

I noticed something now, after the game loads, if I press ESQ it freezes before opening the MENU, but it doesn't prevent future freezes, but it kind of delays the next one. I'll try to replicate this behavior multiple times and see if it changes anything.

Here's the latest logs.

I'll wait for an answer before I uninstall and start from zero.

Intel Core 5 10400F

16GB RAM

Radeon RX 570 4 GB

WIndows 10 Pro

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, Pregrow,

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. Unfortunately, it seems like your computer does not meet the minimal requirements. Can you please try lowering your quality preset? According to your log you are on medium, so try to lower it further. You can also try to lower your game resolution, right now you are on 1600x900.

Thank you for letting me know if it worked.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Before posting here I tried the tweaks that other players suggested, reducing the game settings to the minimum was the first attempt.

Probably this crashing problem is not related to the capacity of my PC. I played 1200 hours of SE, 80% with the current setup and never had any freezes.

But I solved the problem, with help from other players. The solution was to turn off the ethernet network and use wifi. Since then my game has not crashed anymore. This is probably a BUG from the latest updates. Where do we report this BUG?

photo

Hello, Pregrow,

thank you for letting me know that you managed to solve the freezing. Since there is no assistance from me needed I will close this thread. However if you experience this issue again in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file