This object is in archive! 

Trading using faction ships

error 404 shared this bug 16 months ago
Duplicate

I have a faction, we have ships divided by function, so one player has more mining and production based ships, the other more exploration and warfare. This saves us the trouble of every one having a ship of every function by and for himself. Also +it saves up on PCU, which is remarkably pityfully low anyway on Keen servers.

The problem is that ships cant be shared for everythingh. for example i took a friend's ship to visit a trader (my ship was away and used by others for other duties), at the trader i got a sweet deal 14mil for 37 grav generators, so i jumped back to base, loaded up the grav. generators and went back to the trader. Couldnt complete the contract cos the ship wouldnt connect....it was not mine. I could not get any of my ships back before the restart, and i couldnt send someone ealse to finish the contract cos i started it.

So i lost 14 mil and reputation for no good reason.

What is the reasoning behind this mechanic?

I request it be changed all faction members can use all other member's ships for all possible function, if the faction so defines and allows.

Oh yeah, i heard on discord thjis issue is related to multiple accounts issue, well if you make a game that runs well with enough PCU for players to fulfill their every need, than they wouldnt need multiple accounts. You have only yourself to blame.

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for writing to us.

After investigation, it seems that it is a duplicate of this thread with a similar issue.

Since the shared thread is still in the "Reported awaiting fix" state, kindly wait until the thread switches to "Solved" status.

We are closing this thread as a "Duplicate" for now but kindly keep an eye on the shared thread for any new information, comments, and possible fixes coming.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!