This object is in archive! 

Bot Invasion

P. Kerman shared this bug 19 months ago
Solved

Well invasion is a bit of a strong word so far, as I have seen only two till now:

All of these are the charitable interpretations. I did not check any of their links as I suspect there might be a manipulated website handing out Trojans on the other end.

In any case you might want to nib this in the bud before it grows into an actual invasion.

Edit: our dear crod1987 is getting very active: https://support.keenswh.com/spaceengineers/pc/topic/26038

Replies (2)

photo

Those texts alway give me a good laugh, they sound like skynet's retarted cousin had babies with a random text generator.

photo

True and sometime their artificial though processes are interesting in a weird way. Like connecting cross hair to hair to Jewish wigs. Still, as funny as their silliness is, once they really get going it tends to get annoying rather fast.

photo

I think whoever moderates this site is perfectly capable of deleting those comments. If they did read every one, they would delete the innapropriate ones.

photo

Hello, engineers,

thanks for bringing this up.

I already checked and deleted the comments.

Both users are in observation and should they violate any further, they will be banned.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!