Random freezing

Melcaleb shared this bug 4 years ago
Outdated

I have been experiencing random freezing after about 15-20 minutes of game time. Game acts like it's not responding, can move mouse but no interaction. Sometimes returns after waiting a minute or more. No problems before Frostbite update. GPU maxes at 76 deg.

Tried verifying game file, full reinstall (backed up saves and blueprints, deleted everything, started fresh) no mods. So far this happens in a new game on Star System with default settings and Triton scenario.

Replies (7)

photo

Constant stuttering and micro freezes to completely freezing for more than 5 minutes or perma-freezing requiring a manually restart of the game. The micro stutters and short freezes are pretty much all the time at random intervals. Twice however in the last two days my game just stopped, even the log file appears to have just stopped in the middle of logging, and I had to force restart. On the next and every subsequent load however the game will freeze just at the moment of spawn or a few seconds later as if the world is corrupted. I use mods. The first time I got it going again by removing most but not all of my mods, troubleshooting thru elimination. Afterwards I was able to put them all back and keep playing as if nothing happened. Right now I'm dealing with the second crash event and have yet try again what I did the first time to make it work. I have attached the log files from both events and the latest world save. Both freeze events occurred in the same world. The first event log is taken from world load/freeze state after the first time this happened. The second event log is taken just after the second freeze event while the game was still running. Also would like to point out that this micro-stutter/freezing/permafreeze thing never happened before the Frostbite update (2,836 hours).

photo

Weapon core log file.

photo
photo

This is EXTREMELY PISSY. Keen better fix this shit, this is fuckin unexeptable

photo

Yall need to fix THE FUCKING PC VERSION, before you start jerking off on the god DAMNED XBOX. Fuck xbox, this game was working before XBOX CAME AND SUCKED ITS TITS DRY

photo

Similar issue here: the game occasionally decides to lock a thread at 100% usage and freezes for 5-60 seconds. Was happening even before the Frostbite update thought. Hope this is fixed soon!

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

IS IT, IS IT BEING REVIEWED!!!! IM TIRED OF SITTING HERE WITH MY THUMB UP MY ASS. THIS GAME WAS WORKING FINE BEFORE YOUR FUCKING XBOX UPDATES

photo
photo

So glad to see I'm not the only one pissed off by this! I built a new PC JUST to play this game and freeze every 15 minutes to 2 hours. Sometimes I can wait up to an hour for it to all of a sudden unfreeze, sometimes have to restart I'm typing this between two back to back freezes. You've wasted enough of MY time trying to fix YOUR Paid FOR PROGRAM and aren't microsoft where you can just dump people onto some public forum to beg for help from strangers who may or likely not know what they are talking about, that's not what I paid for anyway. Maybe a charge back will motivate "developers" to fix their Game? Maybe I should find out! To bad really, since it was close to being my Fav game ever. If you want to tell me where the logs are hidden I'd gladly attach.

Ryzen 5 3600, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060Super, 500 M.2. Fresh Windows 10 Pro 64 install, All Drivers Updated. All Files Verified.

photo

This is the downside of paying in full for a program once rather than monthy. Developers aren't motivated to fix your problem once you're past the refund/charge back period. As long as they can keep convincing new members that they are working on it long enough to get them beyond the refund period their good. After that they figure they can override any bad reviews with forum bans, blocks and misinformation. Then Hype new "updates" as "fixing the problem", which of course doesn't because......there is no motivation to. (Back to Top)

photo

I just spent all most 1000.00 on parts for a new PC build just to play this game and after i got the pc all put together i load this game and its still freezing the F#$% UP !! WTF !!!

MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 192-Bit HDMI/DP 6GB GDRR5

ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming Motherboard

Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core, 12-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor with Wraith Stealth Cooler

Phanteks Eclipse P350X (PH-EC350PTG_DBK) Compact EATX Mid-tower Case

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz X 2 for 32 GB total mem

photo

i have the same issue, i reinstall SE since some years, buy some dlc' packs and now.. *womit* game freezes randomly after few minutes

my hardware is new, no heat or oc issues at all, all games runs fine, only SE freeze after few minutes, i was trying ALL what i found in internet even this sdk mod, nothing works, game freeze after some minutes, now i deinstall this otherwise great game and be sad because i was happy to start playing with all great stuff, .. no way, keen not fix this after all these time

sad.. realy sad

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file