How do I create a new world? (not load the old one)

Henrik Rothén shared this feedback 5 years ago
Submitted

So when I create a new world, I will just load into my old one.

How do I get rid of the first world and create an actual new one? Shouldnt the game render a new world when I press that start game button?

I have tried deleting the save in question from the save folder, still the New world I create is the exact same as the old one.

Replies (3)

photo

I think I figured it out.

You have to start a new world in another "mode" (fx. survival) in between. Then go back and create a new world in the first mode. Only then will a proper new world be created, instead of loading the old one (even if you press "New World".

photo

You're referring to a template. At game start, pressing New World brings up the side-scrolling picture menu. (Survival, Wild World, Creative) Just pick one and modify the parameters of how you want it. Then you can save that template and use it for whatever. I have a world just set up for blueprints, for example.

photo

What are you talking about? You dont make sense. Are you suggesting pressing the button "New World" is creating something you call a "template"? I think you need to read my initial post carefully.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file