This object is in archive! 

Series X has trouble with ship textures/ LCD monitor images, since warfare 2 dlc addition

Chloe Doran shared this bug 15 months ago
Won't Fix

I have a series X and I know a lot of people are experiencing the same issue as I am, but there aren't any recent postings about it so I figured I would repost a new thread about it. My Series X seems to have troubles with running textures and LCD images in the game, since the addition of the warfare 2 DLC. My friend has an xbox series S and it works perfectly, I have a series X and it works terribly... Prior to this I had an xbox one and it worked great! What the heck is wrong with this picture? All my displays blink in-and-out from being visible to blurry, as if on a timer. Every texture that came from the warfare 2 DLC has blurring issues on my series x... This has been an issue for months!!! why has it not been addressed yet? Keen has been very good in the past as far as staying on Top of issues like this, but it seems as though nothing has been done to address this issue.

Replies (4)

photo

Hello Engineer,

Could you please describe the issue in greater detail? Adding a screenshot or a video?

Please upload a world that's giving you issues to mod.io and post a link in this thread so we could reproduce it on our side.

Thank you,

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

Hello Engineer,

As there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

This bug is still present and very easily reproducible. Using the Xbox series X load up the sparks of the future world and examine the textures on LCDs and blocks and you'll notice they are all pixelated or pop in and out of resolution.

Replies have been locked on this page!