This object is in archive! 

Unlimited access to the world

Dr.H / AVA shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

hello, I am on xbox one serie s, EU1 server, for 1 week I can no longer play the server

I am blocked in the message of connections "access to the world" and this one unlimited ....

I can:

- with another account on the meme console connected me without problem but not with my main

-my main account connects without problem to the other server:EU2 ... US1... US2... but not EU1

-tested solution: uninstalled and reinstalé 3 times, reboot internet router 3 times, cleared the cache of my new console 2 times ...

I am also able to read if the server is full or not :)

it's been 1 week that it continues please help me ....

Replies (7)

photo

Hello Engineers,

Could you please try reproducing this issue and then sending us log? To send the log:

Open the Help Menu by pressing Y in the Main Menu.

Select the Report Issue tab.

Fill in the contact info.

Post a message to this ticket with that contact info so that we could find your log.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

hello

your recommendation to make a report with sending my journal (2 times done) nothing changes I am still in my world unlimited access .... I don't think it's fair that everyone can play except me!

it's been almost 2 weeks since I still can't play... understand me I am the leader of a big faction and my base and alone! thank you my team manages my base in my absence .

-

photo

I don't know if you are but your games I bought them! with all these DLCs! with a blue card and real euros! this morning little test always same 2 week that I can not play your games!

photo

new information I can connect only when the server restar it works the time to play and tomorrow it functions more :/ ....

photo

???

photo

Hello Engineers,

Sorry you're experiencing these issues. We're still going to need you to tell us when you send us a log and specify the contact info you've entered in the Send Report window.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

photo

Hello Engineer,

As there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Replies have been locked on this page!