Toggle block on off

Paul Thompson shared this feedback 3 years ago
Not Enough Votes

Good afternoon you lovely people. Just a quick feedback and request. Fantastic game hope you get everything smooth on the old Xbox. quality of life request. when dealing with pistons and rotors I hit the revers botton then toggle block on off to get fine movement and stop at the correct time, however the toggle on off button is at the top of the page and the controller is not good at accuratly speeding up page without overshoot, so to help would it be possible to change the position of the toggle on off with the show in hud button so you can hit reverse then hit toggle off quickly. Thank you and keep smiling, oh one more just to get the juices flowing. i find the small rotors very under powered would you consider adding big hefty rotors say 3 by 3 blocks for really heavy builds, I like messing around with mech walking mechanics and have to abandon a lot of concepts due to rotor power. ta ta for now

Replies (3)

photo

We will consider this feature. Keep voting.

Thank you for your feedback!

photo

Discover the top juicers with Juicer Hunter! Explore expert reviews, compare features, and find the ideal juicing machine that suits your needs. Uncover the juicer that will transform your kitchen into a health haven. Start your juicing journey with confidence and make every sip a step towards a healthier, tastier lifestyle

photo

Slope 3 is the perfect escape for anyone seeking a dose of wintery fun and adrenaline.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file