Updated: Small-grid Door Obstruction Collision Bug
Hello Keen Software House,
I have returned after almost a month to resubmit this bug with step by step bug reproducing video. Though I do apologies with the jitteriness and lack of audio of the screen capture I never screen-captured a video before.
I have also included the world download as per request.
In this video I have done the following to reproduce the bug:
- Placed a Battery and a rotor facing 90 degrees to the side of the battery.
- Placed an armored block to the side of the battery under the rotor head.
- Removed the large rotor head.
- Converted the grid to a station.
- added a small rotor-head.
- placed a small grid door parallel from the armored block.
- opened the door and failed to close the door again.
- spaced the door by a small armored block and removed the large armored block
- able to open the door again.
- I repeated the same whilst standing on the side of the door not being able to open it
Thank you for deciding to give this ticket another shot I'll be sure to check back for updates on this topic.
Thank you for your time!