Sorter Filter shows "(null)/Stone" on dedicated server when added via Program Block script
I wrote a script in my small mining ship that toggles the Sorter Filter list to either have nothing in it, or "Stone" ... and then the script turns on "Drain All" on the sorter, and "Throw Out" on the connector. Essentially this allows the toolbar to toggle the program block and 'throw out all stone while drilling'.
Works perfectly fine in my single-player game in both Creative, and Survival.
SADLY though, the exact same WORKING script on our dedicated server (just the two of us), the ".SetFilter" method adds "(null)/Stone" to the Sorter's filter list (instead of "MyObjectBuilder_Ore/Stone"), which bricks the sorter, and it all stops working. In fact, if any user on the server tries to manually remove that barfed "(null)/Stone" filter entry using the Control Panel, they get disconnected from the server.
I have tried different ways of adding the ItemType to the filter list, and using .SetFilter on the ConveyorSorter, and it always results in the same broken filter entry. Clearing the filter list works just fine though.
Getting the current Filter List, and echoing out the ItemType and ItemId, shows the exact same thing I am putting into it... but clearly there is something missing/broken on a dedicated server which causes it to rest at "(null)/Stone". This in turn makes the sorter not pass ANYTHING (not even stone), and just does not function.