Economy Hauling Contracts send me to enemy stations
So I have been playing a lot with the faction rep system and figuring out how it works. My understanding is that you have to stick with one trading "alliance/partner group" because if you just trade them all, eventually you will make enemies of them all and not be able to trade at all. The reason for this is that when you gain rep with one station, lets say +10, you loose -12 from other stations. So if you spread your trading around, eventually they will all be your enemies because math.
If you stick with one group of NPC stations that all go positive when you trade with one, then all the other groups will be enemies and I guess this is fine. However, when your friendly stations send you on hauling missions to enemy stations, you loose rep with your core group of stations and if this happens enough you will end up with them all being enemies like in the first scenario.
I have done a lot of trading. I have about 600 million credits right now and more ingots and parts than I could ever use. I have found that most other players have not done this much trading and have not realized this fatal flaw in the economy system yet.
Not to mention these other bugs:
1. Pods to search for don't spawn
2. Ships to be escorted don't spawn
3. Ships to repair don't spawn
4. Trading PCU with other players takes the PCU back some time later but does not give it back to the other player or give you your money/items back.
5. You can't sell H2 at your own trading stations for refueling ships
6. Completing or having other players complete your contracts does not do anything with the rep system. So there is no way to increase your rep with other players.
7. On Keen NA#6, safe zones will not let other players or ships in, even if they are in your faction or you mess with the very simple UI and try every possible combination of ownership, whitelist, blacklist, etc. An admin got it to work on their private server but not sure if that was because they were admin.
8. Oh and 10,000 pcu is stupid low. I maxed it out the second day I started.