2 Bugs

Kenny Sweetnam shared this bug 4 years ago
Outdated

Hello.

Allow me to start this email by saying I love this game. I do believe I have an addiction to it. Well done Keen! First, there appears to be a bug where the Dispenser, and the ATM block revert to old textures (the stock semi-scratched armor) upon me reloading a saved world or ship. The color however does seem to stay the same. When I try to repaint the object, it doesn't do it unless I paint it something completely different. This isn't a major issue. Just something I thought I would bring to light. The second bug I have is my ship spamming me with the message "No Fuel" when I let off the ion and hydrogen thrusters or when they turn off. This however is not the case given how I have full fuel. I have tried to reopen and close the world but that has not fixed the issue. This is also not a big issue. Any advice as to fixing this would be of great value.

Thanks.

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file