Music in Mono

Pcdrom shared this bug 12 days ago
Duplicate

Hi.

Time of the year again with the 3 year on-going issue still unresolved, and the Contact update doesn't adress it.

https://support.keenswh.com/spaceengineers/pc/topic/music-is-in-mono-why

I'd love to get the Contact DLC but it getting harder to support you guys when such an important and non isolated issue as non-functioning music and sounds, seem clearly ghosted now.

With almost 100$CAD spent in the game+DLCs, I do feel we should deserve better.

There's again all the info in the original topic.

Thanks.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello Engineer,

thank you for reaching our forum with this.

But even from the thread that you have shared, you can see that we are aware of this problem and it has been reported internally.

Please follow that thread for any new comments, updates and possible fix coming in the future.

Please practice patience when waiting for an update on the thread.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hi.

Latest comment/update on that matter from a dev seem to come from Ondrej Borz, again 3 years ago.

The most recent comments from consumers still giving info and files, logs and stuff should be a testament of the patience being displayed here, so, call me rude, annoying or whatever, but patience cannot be questionned on this.

I'd love to be a guinea pig to help you help us but there as been 0 hand lended here since pretty much the beginning.

photo
photo

Thanks for getting more visibility for this problem.

photo

Hey Rayhkale. Don't hesitate to post your logs or config info on the main thread in case that helps.

Thanks!

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file