Support reply does not show up in this Website

J P shared this bug 21 days ago
Not a Bug

I have created a ticket/topic on this support website a few days ago.

After reading the latest email, I clicked on the title url, that leads back to my post here. I could not see the reply that I was emailed about at first.

I had to change sorting mode from "Oldest" to "Newest" in order for the message to actually appear under the topic.

This is the topic in question:

https://support.keenswh.com/spaceengineers/pc/topic/42875

Even when opening this url now I have to click "Newest" to see the reply from QA.

It might have something to do with the fact that the topic was moved from private support to public bug. Who knows.

Why would I report such a minor issue?

I have seen plenty of instances on this support site with similar issues, that never gotten a proper reply and were closed shortly after. If you support website makes answering the specific thread harder than it needs to be, it might impact the work of QA on the entire game.

Many people might not click "Newest" to actually see the reply and be confused where they should post their answer.

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, J P!

Thank you for writing to us.

Could you kindly check if clearing your browser history/cache resolves this issue for you?

We will investigate this issue internally. However, for now, we have to unfortunately close this thread since the issue is not related to the game.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file