Cant join EOS sever

harlin tant shared this bug 38 days ago
Need More Information

I am on steam trying join a EOS sever but nothing showing up others show up but not theirs and tried again nothing . My friend can join it just fine but when I try to find it in EOS nothing will pop up

Replies (2)

photo

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us. Since this is a bug report, I'm moving your ticket to our support page, where our QA team will take care of you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

Hello, harlin tant,

thank you for reaching our forum with this problem. We are sorry that you are experiencing it.

Can you please provide me more information?

What exactly are you trying, please? When in "Join Game" menu, are you sure you have the correct networking type (EOS in this case) selected? Please see my image.

How does this menu looks for you, please, once you have selected the EOS networking type? Do you see there also some servers as shown on my image? And you are just not able to find the one that the friend is running? Or you do not see any servers there whatsoever?

Do you have any Filters active in the search? Can you please try to reset them to Default state (Advanced -> Defaults -> Search)?

Other servers that you see in the server list are working fine for you and you are able to connect to them without any problems?

What server are you actually referring to, please, if it's any specific one (name, count of mods, region, whether it's using VPN or any other 3rd party SW... )? Is the server (if any specific) ran from our Dedicated Server steam app, or are you using any other method/provider to run it?

Can you please share me a log file from your game?

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Yes I had EOS selected and yes other severs would pop up I just couldn't find the server called doom at the time i don't believe there where any mods as far as I was told there no mods I'm not sure on vpn or 3rd party software the settings are on default

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file