- 500GB SSD

- Windows 10

- RTX 2080 Super

- One 1920x1080 60Hz monitor.

Attached a Log of latest unmodded play when freezez occured

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Jakub,

thank you for reaching our forum with this problem that you are experiencing.

First of all, I would like you to perform these steps. These are general workarounds/fixes and solve most of the issues for most of the players. The steps are:

• Verify your game files in Steam – right-click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Installed Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files
  • Delete SpaceEngineers.cfg file (it means your game configuration will be deleted) – you can access your SpaceEngineers.cfg by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.
  • Delete ShaderCache folder – same access as above
  • Back up your whole Space Engineers Roaming folder and delete it
  • Restart Steam
  • Reinstall VC Redist 2017
  • Update graphic drivers
  • Reinstall the game
  • Make sure your operating system is fully updated

If you would perform all these general steps and still be experiencing this problem, can you please provide me more information?

The log seems clean from what I can currently see. However, it seems that it is not whole, right? Can you please share me complete and full log of any your game session where you experienced this problem.

It might be also good if you would be able to share me a screen recording of how this issue exactly looks when it happens on your side.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Before Posting here i tried all those steps here is the log and recording, freezes happend at 1:03 while pressing ESC and 3:45 while just flying around.

video: https://youtu.be/GBT4SSwgCAI

photo

it's been a week, will i get some reply?

photo
photo

Before Posting here i tried all those steps here is the log and recording, freezes happend at 1:03 while pressing ESC and 3:45 while just flying around.

video: https://youtu.be/GBT4SSwgCAI

Leave a Comment

Attach a file