Random GPU Suspended Crashes

Mhmd Bouli shared this bug 2 months ago
Investigating

Hello there!

I have been running a dedicated server for my friends and myself, and it has been working perfectly until very recently. For me at least. My friends have had no issues.

I would be playing and suddenly, for no specific reason (I would be mining, welding, flying, nothing specific), and the game would freeze and crash with a GPU SUSPENDED error.

I have scoured the internet in hopes of finding a solution. I have verified the Steam files, reinstalled the game, updated drivers, etc. I still get the crashes randomly. They happen anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour.

These are my specs, and I have attached a part of the error log generated.

Specs are:

I9-13900KF

RTX 4090

64GB RAM

I want to restate, that my friends play on the same server with the same mods, and the game NEVER crashes. It is only me.

I hope yall can help :)

Praise Klang!

Replies (3)

photo

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us. Since this is a bug report, I'm moving your ticket to our support page, where our QA team will take care of you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

Game crashed again after 10 minutes.

Attached full log this time, just in case :)

photo

Hello, Mhmd,

thank you for reaching our forum with this problem.

I will switch this thread to Investigating status for the time being. When we will have more information on our side to share with you about this problem, I will get beck here and let you know about our findings so far or if there would be any more information/action needed at your side.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file