Connection refused and strange behavior (DedicatedServer)

Aaron shared this bug 3 months ago
Won't Fix

Everything is running fine. However, since the 1.203.6 update, I am having problems with my dedicated server.

All players get a 'connection refused' error after the update. I have restarted and reinstalled the server several times. I have deleted the context folder and even removed all mods.

I can connect to the server right after the restart, but after the first world save, no one can connect.

When I was able to join the world, I spawned at the medical station. I cannot move and have no energy. When I switched to third person I could move and saw my character twice. I could not interact with anything and died because I had no energy. I get "Connection refused" after trying to reconnect.

I have read all of the logs, but they did not give me any more information about this.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us. Since this is a bug report, I'm moving your ticket to our support page, where our QA team will take care of you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

Hello, Aaron!

Thank you for writing to us.

Upon reviewing the logs, we noticed that you are using certain codes (-noconsole -port 20503 -maxPlayers 10) on your Dedicated Server. Please remove them initially and restart the server.

Should the issue persist, we recommend reaching out to your server hosting support, as your Dedicated Server is hosted by their hosting services.

Additionally, we suggest checking whether the 'connection refused' error is prevalent only for players attempting to join your server from distant geographical locations or not.

If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out us.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Aaron,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file