Up Thrusters Not Working When Attaching with Connector

Jesus Christ shared this bug 3 months ago
Won't Fix

Hello,

I am experiencing the same bug as was found in this thread here: https://support.keenswh.com/spaceengineers/pc/topic/up-thrusters-not-responding-properly

I connect to my lifter ship, it has all its thrusters visibly on, powered etc. but when I press space they don't fire.

Game world save file attached.

The Ship Named "Charlie" is the one that I am connecting to the "lifter ship". The lifter is the small grid one with the 3 large cargo containers, it is the lifter ship's thrusters that do not fire after connection.

Already tried grinding down most of the components and re-attaching, including the connectors, thrusters and the small conveyors supplying them.

Any questions of course please ask and I'll clarify etc. :)

Replies (3)

photo

Ok so I solved the one problem with merge blocks, but now I am actually experiencing the glitch mentioned in the previous thread. New world save attached.

I attach with merge blocks, all thrusters on, powered etc. detach, can't even move the ship I attached with now let alone the one I am attaching to!

Any help would be greatly appreciated and again any questions please ask :)

photo

OMG I am a robot, I had AI enabled on the ship, didn't realise this halted the ship until you gave it a command. D:

photo
photo

Hello, Engineer,

thank you for reaching our forum with this problem.

And thank you even more for the update information.

Do I understand it correctly that all is now working as expected on your end as well? Can I close this thread, or do you still need more assistance regarding this?

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file