Oxygen stopped flowing through conveyors

Erik Weishaar shared this bug 4 months ago
Won't Fix

The conveyors stopped moving oxygen. If I rebuild the conveyors, then the oxygen will flow through the system again. This has happened a few times already. Now, like I said everything was fine until it wasn't, nothing has changed.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Erik!

Thank you for writing to us.

It seems that the issue you're experiencing might be similar to the one reported in this thread. Could you please confirm if the issue described in the thread aligns with your experience?

If not, could you provide more details about the issue you encountered?

Specifically, is it happening in a Single-Player world or a Lobby/other multiplayer server? And, was the world/server modded (has active MODs/Script)? If so, could you check whether the issue persists in the vanilla (without active MODs/Script) world/server as well?

If the issue still occurs in the vanilla world/server, kindly send us a screen recording/video showing the issue, the world/server save, and the log file from the time when this issue occurred.

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves. If you are on a Dedicated Server, the save file can be found in the \AppData\Roaming\SpaceEngineersDedicated\Saves folder.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a Google Drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.
  • You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

I am in single player world and it is a modded game. Unfortunately I don't have a save for you at this time because as I was running "Oxygen Conveyors", easier to identify and replace if it happens again, the system started functioning properly. If it happens again, I'll send you a copy.

photo

Hello, Erik!

Thank you for your prompt response.

If the world is modded it is quite possible that the issue might be occurring because of any broken/obsolete MOD. Try removing the MODs from the world or either make a blueprint of the affected grid, and paste it in a new vanilla world to check if the issue still persist there.

If it does, please send us the files requested in our previous response.

We are looking forward to assisting you further with this issue.

Kind Regards,

photo
photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Leave a Comment

Attach a file