Possible physics block interaction zone bug

Usernamenotshown shared this bug 6 months ago
Reported

This drop pod crash-landed on a heavy-armor platform that is placed inside a zone with damage off. The blocks impacted by the wheels were destroyed. I think this may not be intended behaviour.

993800178a7de51e06e1fc03c4d7a12e

Replies (2)

photo

Hello Usernamenotshown,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. Unfortunately, I was not able to reproduce it and the wheels did not damage the grid. Could you share further information with me?

Did this happen on Dedicated server or Singleplayer? Are you using any mods, scripts or plugins? Can you replicate this with any grid?

Can you please share your save file with me?

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, I attach the save file.

This is a vanilla single player world, zero mods, scripts, or plugins. I dropped a different grid, and to my surprise it made another hole. I checked the zone settings, it said that grinding and damage were disabled. Strange.

Thank you.

photo
photo

Hello Usernamenotshown,

Thank you for the save. I was able to reproduce the issue and I reported it into our internal system.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file