Shipboard rooms not pressurizing all of the time

Harold Fye shared this bug 7 months ago
Won't Fix

on NA #3 server a pressurized space with a complete o2 system will not pressurize, It doesn't do it all of the time and logging off and back on will sometimes fix it.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Harold,

thank you for letting us know about this and we are sorry that you are experiencing this issue in a first place.

We are aware of couple of issues regarding pressurization as you can see e.g. here.

Can you please take a look on the shared thread and let me know if that feels similar (pressurize and depressurize couple of times until it breaks) to the issue that you are experiencing or is your situation is different?

If different, can you please provide me more information?

It would be best if you can share me the affected blueprint and steps to reproduce/video, so I can try your exact actions on my end as well.

Is this issue happening to you only when playing online (on this one server only, on multiple), or you did experience this issue even in other game modes (single player, game in online lobby mode...)?

Than you in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file