Pressurization problem

Sébastien AFFRE shared this bug 8 months ago
Reported

Hello,

We are experiencing a problem with the pressurization of our base. We put an airlock at the entrance with an aerator. When we activate the exterior door several times or when we use the script to pressurize automatically, the doors remain in red, therefore impossible to open them, and the airlock aerator remains in yellow, as if there was a hole in the airlock.

I reproduced the same problem in a solo game without a mod.

I have sent you the logs as well as the backup. I can make a video if needed.

Thanks for your help

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, Sébastien,

thank you for letting us know about this.

While I did manage to reproduce this issue on the grid in the provided save (thank you for that), I had hard time to reproduce it on one similar/same that I have build myself.

Can you please provide me more information?

Were you experiencing this issue even on the previous version(s) of the game (v202 or before) or did it start to happen only with the current v203?

Is the script mandatory in the process, or are you able to get same outcome without it? If yes, I would appreciate some video to show me.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Good morning,

Thank you for your reply.

We have this problem on a dedicated server, and I managed to reproduce it by creating a new game (the one I sent you). If necessary, I can ask the person who hosts the server to send it to you.

We have only had this problem since version 203. No problems with previous versions.

The script is not required. on the video I deactivated the programmable block.

https://youtu.be/pW2DECJO5jU

photo

Hello, Sébastien,

thank you so much for providing the video and for replies to my additional question.

I have managed to reproduce this issue even without usage of the script in the programmable block.

Issue was put into our internal system.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file