This object is in archive! 

Combat AI drones separated from merge blocks do not attack.

ズホエンデルカ shared this bug 13 months ago
Won't Fix

AI Offensive

Merge OFF -> Facing mode "Use static weapons"

->All weapons in the "Selected Weapons" list will be removed.

Merge OFF -> Facing mode "Manual facing priority"

->AI won't shoot.

Ideally, you would purge the AI drone from the cockpit and move on to combat, but currently the player must register the weapon in the list after purging.

It works if you fight with turrets and bombs, but as a block "AI Offensive" that uses frontal guns, you will lose the attack function.

Is it possible to stop deleting the registered weapon list when purging, register weapon groups, or add a mode that automatically uses the equipped weapons?

I have uploaded the aircraft to Steam Workshop. You can fly the upper drone from toolbar 6.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3035610452

I'm not good at English, so I'm using Google Translate. I'm sorry if it's hard to understand.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, ズホエンデルカ

Thank you for contacting us and for sharing the blueprint. Could your issue possibly be related to the one reported here? Please review the report and let me know. The player also encountered problems with the drones forgetting the selected weapons after unmerging from a grid.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!