Items not moving between hinges 1.203.022

Endevours shared this bug 8 months ago
Won't Fix

trying to move items between two connected grids using a hinge as the connecting block does not allow you to move said items between grids.

Here are two videos showcasing the Issue.

https://youtu.be/1uMOMuugjyM

https://youtu.be/MvtFmdp3VUE

I have tested this with the hinge, small grid hinge, piston, and rotors that allow items to be moved between inventories and the only block that is having this problem is the hinge block.

Additionally tested in different worlds. with and without mods on. block limits on and off. scripts on and off. In multiplayer and single player and every single one has a problem with the hinge block.

Replies (3)

photo

whoops submitted in feedback instead of bugs....

photo

Hello, Endevours,

thank you for reaching our forum with you issue.

As far as I know (and have re-checked it before writing this reply), the hinges are now working as expected.

There was indeed issue with them, as you can see here, but that is already fixed in game version 203.022 b3 (version after hotfix).

Can you please take a look once more on the current version – preferably build the hinge on the grid anew as explained in the shared thread – if the issue persists for you?

If yes, please share me a save file where this issue can be observed (the broken grid is already placed in the game) and write me please some steps to reproduce if any are needed to trigger this issue on your side (or you can provide video as before if that's easier for you).

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Please let me know about the current state on your side.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file