Large grid Conveyor sorters arent pulling items

James Waters shared this bug 8 months ago
Solved

Large grid sorters wont pull items off of ships storage.

Works on Small grid.

Might be something related to the new Hinge bug?

Attaching my save

Replies (5)

photo

Trying to attach my save, but it wont go thru

photo

Upload your save to the Steam Workshop (you can keep it unlisted) and put the link here instead.

photo
photo

Hello, engineer!

Thank you for writing to us.

It seems that the issue is the same as this one.

Since the shared thread is still in the "Reported" state, kindly wait until the thread switches to "Solved" status.

We are closing this thread as a "Duplicate" for now but kindly keep an eye on the shared thread for any new information, comments, and possible fixes coming.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

we've released version 203.022 b3 (primarily check that it is version b3), which should fix this problem.

Please confirm that you have received this update (you can check the version in the main menu on the bottom right).

If so, please let us know if the issue is resolved?

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Just tried the sorter again.

The problem persist It will not drain items from my welder/mining ships. Looked like it was going to work, but all the cargo just sits there. Conveyors are all large connections so items should be pulled thru

Version number is 1.203.023 b0

photo

UPDATE.

The sorters are in fact working.

The conveyor junctions are whats broken now.

If I replace those junctions with conveyor pipes, the sorters pull the items thru.

I tested this and when a junction is put in after the first one, they will not pull items.

you can see in my attached picture, the junction to the right(and the one 3 blocks down that is not shown) were replaced with pipes, and Items pull.

I can repeat this process.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file