This object is in archive! 

32:9 / Dual Monitor Menu is borked sometimes

Codex shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

Certain menus are mispositioned/missized while using dual 16:9/32:9 aspect ratios

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Jason!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. Would you be able to give a little more information on your setup and settings? I don't usually run my monitors like this but have set them up to try and reproduce the issue with Radeon's Eyefinity at 16:9. I have gone to the same screen as you within factions and editing the logo but it appears to all be displaying as I would expect and not how it is showing in your screenshot. We do have this thread which is the nearest I can find https://support.keenswh.com/spaceengineers/pc/topic/display-bug-for-contracts-at-5120x1440-resolution which may be worth having a quick look. I will await more information from you :)

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!