Spawning in the center of planets on peer to peer creative servers

DeltaWing shared this bug 10 months ago
Won't Fix

They must be multiplayer. Can be replicated by creating a creative star system in singleplayer, loading the world once, then changing it to multiplayer, then loading the world again

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, Galactic Pirate,

thank you for contacting us. Can you please give me more information? I replicated the steps you wrote down but I respawned on the surface of the Planet. Does this also happen when you make a jump? Have you noticed any other pattern to replicate the issue? Can you please share a video of it happening?

This player was having similar issue: https://support.keenswh.com/spaceengineers/pc/topic/27805-jump-to-center-of-the-earth

Can you please have a look if your problems are similar?

Can you please provide me with a log from the time this happened?

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineersDedicated.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

I don't have any immediate occurances of it happening on hand, but my mate joined my world and had it happen to him. Perhaps it might be more reliable to try and replicate it with other players? As for jumping, I haven't had anything like that happen before, so I'm not sure how related the two are.

I'll get back to you with a replay and a log file when it happens again

photo
photo

Hello, Galactic Pirate,

I tried log in with another user and I still did not experience the issue. Has it since happened to you or your friend? Can you please share the logs files with me and if possible the save file of the server itself?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Leave a Comment

Attach a file