AI Offensive Combat range is less than 2500 m ( it is 800 m )

ZX Spectrum 48+ shared this bug 12 months ago
Solved

Replies (3)

photo

I testing in local creative small grid printed from projector AI missile with some event, offensive and move blocks, and it is not true that AI Offensive block detect enemy (prirates) on 2500 m range, max. only 800 m. I try it with and without Antena, no difference, visible is direct. And also, if enemy under 800 m is under horizont surface of planet ( hills, .. ) AI Offense also not see target.

photo

Hello, ZX Spectrum 48+,

thank you for contacting us. I tried to test the range of the AI offensive block on small grid, however it was able to target an enemy which was up to 2.5 kilometers away. Can you please share your blueprint or save where you experience this behavior?

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

• You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file and attach it here.

When it comes to your second issue, other players have already reported the AI drones loosing target because of horizons/trees.

Thank you in advance for any more information.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

It seems that it was just a temporary bug in the local game that fixed itself after the last update

photo
photo

Hello,

thank you for writing back. I am glad the problem was resolved after the latest update. I will close this thread now.

Happy engineering!

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file