This object is in archive! 

bug

ferre michel-henri shared this bug 18 months ago
Won't Fix

bonjour en serveur multi joueur les véhicules avec des roues bug, les roue ce bloque au bout d'un certain moment obliger de la démonter et de la remonter pour corriger le problème mais ça revient après sans arrêt et ce problème persiste depuis dès années vous attendez quoi pour le corriger s'il vous plait

Replies (11)

photo

Hello, ferre michel-henri,

can you please describe your problem in English?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

No speak inglish

photo

Hello,

I am very sorry but you need to use English. You can use any translator and post it here. It does not need to be grammatically correct just understandable.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,

photo

hello

on a multiplayer server vehicles with bug wheels, the wheels block after a while you have to disassemble and reassemble them to correct the problem but it comes back after all the time and this problem has persisted for years you wait what to fix it please

photo

the translation you can do on your side also the client does not have to do it

photo

Hello,

is this the issue you are describing: https://support.keenswh.com/spaceengineers/pc/topic/1-199-025-wheels-detach-in-multiplayer

It would be very helpful if you can provide us with additional information, video or reproduction steps.

Are you playing on your own dedicated server? Could you provide me with a save file where you experienced this?

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

photo

the wheel blocks after a while my vehicle has 4 wheels and it is always the same wheel which blocks even though there is no block around the wheel I have to take it apart and reassemble it to solve the problem but it comes back after about 10 minutes and this problem has existed for years

photo

Hello,

can you provide me with a blueprint of the vehicle where this bug is happening? Does it happen with every vehicle you build or just one specific? Are you using any mods or plugins?

- You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file and attach it here.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

photo

it does it for me for any vehicle and always the right front wheel

photo

Hello,

can you please show me a video, send me a file or blueprint? Can you provide me with a log from the time this bug happens?

- You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

I would really like to help you but I need more information from you.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Replies have been locked on this page!