[1.202.068] Automotons Offensive Combat - Detailed Info

javs2000 shared this bug 12 months ago
Need More Information

The Offensive block does not update the target detection status in the background. When requesting .DetailedInfo, "Searching for a target... N sec" is returned even though the target has already been acquired.

The test ship is published at https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2965900846 Explanations in the blueprint description in the workshop.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, engineer!

Thank you for writing to us.

The issue with Event Controller not enabling AI Flight behavior is probably occurring due to this issue.

Concerning detailed info on the Control Station screen, we can see AI Offensive target-locked info on the screen as expected (kindly see attached image).

We recommend checking if your game is updated with the latest patch (1.202.068). If not, kindly update it. If it has already been updated, please verify the game files on Steam.

• Right-click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Local Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files

Please also make sure there are no MODs/Plugins active in your world and check if the issue persists on a new/fresh vanilla (no active MOD/Plugin) world.

If the issue persists on the vanilla world, kindly send us a screen recording/video showing the issue at your end and the log files when experiencing this issue.

• You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Thanks for the answer. I looked at the screenshot and I also got a similar picture about one out of ten or more times. In order to see the problem, you need to fly several times to the target at a distance of less than 2500 meters and return back beyond this border.

I have the latest SE patch and am testing everything in an empty world with no mods.

P.S. I know the timer AI update trick, but it's not a solution to the problem and probably reduces performance.

photo

Another note - the status on the display will be updated immediately if you select the AI Offensive block in the terminal. Therefore, I wrote that the status is not updated in the background. Video attached.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file