Turret Controller Does not always show track Sun and AI options

Duncan McEwen shared this bug 12 months ago
Solved

Hello,

I was playing vanilla SE on my computer in creative to test some of the new systems. I built a tower with advanced rotors and solar panels to test the sun tracking (which is awesome.) However, when I first put out the turret controller it does not show the track sun or AI control buttons. I have done a variety of things, and eventually the controls will show up somewhat randomly. Assigning rotors did not help. Assigning a camera sometimes makes the buttons show up. Some times opening and closing the control panel will make they show. Assigning a weapon (or drill) will make the buttons show and you can even remove the weapon and they stay.

I have attached some screen shots to hopefully explain what I am seeing.

Thank you for helping,

Duncan

Replies (3)

photo

Observed behavior:

Track Sun / AI options only show up if the camera is assigned AFTER at least one rotor/hinge has been assigned.

Expected behavior:

The options should show up regardless of whether the camera is assigned fbefore or after rotors/hinges.

photo

Hello, Duncan McEwen and Christoph Lipka,

thank you for the description. I was able to reproduce the bug and I reported it into our internal system.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineers!

We're happy to inform you that the upcoming "203" update contains a fix for the bug you have reported. Thank you for taking your time to inform us about this issue and making Space Engineers better.

If you are still experiencing the bug on the new version, please let us know by commenting here or opening a new thread.

We are closing this thread as "Solved".

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file