This object is in archive! 

Hinges not working in the automaton beta

Morgan Barron shared this bug 20 months ago
Won't Fix

I can build them and veiw them in the menu but I can't change the velocity.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, Morgan Barron,

I tried to reproduce the issue but unfortunately I was not capable of reproducing the bug you encountered. Could you share more information with me, please?

It would be helpful if you could share your save without mods with me.

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Also a video or steps to reproduce would be helpful to me. Thank you very much.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Well I started a new save and it works. It seems to only happen on saves before the beta. When I get off work I will get you the save file.

photo

Hi, I'm "glad" (not really in fact) this problem occurs not only to me. I've got this problem too, id 27407, and still not solved. I had to revert to non beta version. Still no idea why this does not work (couldn't find what mod could do that). All I can say is on 1st world load after moving to Automatons Beta it worked fine then after saving/reloading the world, I couldn't change velocity neither.

photo

Hello, Morgan Barron,

we are still unable to reproduce the bug. Since you have not responded I will close this thread.

Beta is over now but if you encounter the same issue in the next update please let us know by creating another thread.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!