This object is in archive! 

blurry Texture Heavy Armor Blocks and Panels on the PC

daniel polyachok shared this bug 15 months ago
Won't Fix

Heavy Armor Blocks and Panels Become blurry when moving closer to them no matter which which color or skin

Replies (4)

photo

Hello, daniel,

thank you for contacting us.

Can you please provide more information?

At start it would be good to see the issue on either screenshot or video from the game, so we know what exactly you are talking about and how does the issue looks on your side.

Please share us also your PC configuration and game details that you are using.

Also sharing us your log might help, so please do so as well.

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

the attached image shows block with no texture at all when it should be the wood texture but no matter which texture it doesn't work except the defult texture

photo

Hello, daniel,

thanks for the screenshot.

Is this issue happening for you only on Heavy Armor Blocks and Panels? All other blocks are fine with both (color and skins)?

Are you sure that you have the DLC correctly enabled in Steam? Please check; right click on SE in your Steam Library -> Properties -> DLC. Check that you have all the available DLC ticked.

Also please check that you have the missing textures in game in your Steam Inventory.

If both prove to be right/true, it should work normally.

Are you playing the game in Online or Offline Steam mode? You can check by clicking on Steam button in top left corner (see image).

Are you experiencing this issue on one specific save, or on multiple/all games/saves that you have?

Please try these steps on your side:

• Verify your game files in Steam – right click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Local Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files
  • Delete SpaceEngineers.cfg file (it means your game configuration will be deleted) – you can access your SpaceEngineers.cfg by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.
  • Delete ShaderCache folder – same access as above
  • Restart Steam
  • Update graphic drivers

If nothing from these works, can you answer my questions and share me the affected save file so I can take a look on my side?

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Thanks.

Kind Regards

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

However, if you are still suffering with this issue, you can follow this thread, which seems really similar to this one. As you can see that one is in Reported state. So please keep an eye there for any new comments, updated and possible fix coming.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Replies have been locked on this page!