This object is in archive! 

Hydrogen thrusters stop working randomly

Teufel shared this bug 18 months ago
Won't Fix

Small grid, current version, modded (but tested with vanilla, occurs as well).

I can replenish suit hydrogen with survival kit, but thrusters randomly stop working and dont suck hydrogen out of tanks (they have hydrogen in them, survival or creative both broken).

Basically this https://support.keenswh.com/spaceengineers/pc/topic/22631-hydrogen-bug-hydrogen-thrusters-continue-to-work-without-a-connection-or-all-thrusters-stop-working

Only difference is i dont have to destroy a hydrogen tank, it happens randomly. If i remove all cargo and conveyors and readd them, it works for few minutes and then stops working again.

//repost because of wrong section

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Teufel,

thanks for letting us know.

Can I please ask for more information, like with the thread you shared?

It would be the best, if you can send me same/similar files as the player did back there – screens, video, BP/save where this affected grid is and where the issue can be observed.

Please make sure that the files that you send to me (blueprint, save) are without any mods.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!