Asrieldmr shared this bug 19 months ago
Won't Fix

hi my name is asrieldmr i need help on the world eu 1 server

i died and now im unable respawn at my survival kit

any idea to get back

Replies (3)

photo

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us. Since this is a bug report, I'm moving your ticket to our support page, where our QA team will take care of you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

Hello, Asrieldmr,

thanks for letting us know about your issue that you are experiencing.

What exactly is your problem? Can you provide more inrformation, describe what you are seeing, able to do in the game and such?

We have other thread open about – what I think – is the same issue as yours. Can you please take a look there and confirm or disprove it? Read through the comments there, try some workaround shared by other players, view your log to make sure that the error is the same as in the shared thread (I suspect it will be).

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Look for the "Camera entity from checkpoint does not exist!" error. If that is what you log is saying, it will be the same issue as shared above. In that case I will mark this one as duplicate.

If your error/exception in the log will be something different, can you please send me the log file so I can take a look?

Thanks.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!