This object is in archive! 

In 90% of attempts cannot join EOS EU1 server

Lynx shared this bug 19 months ago
Duplicate

PC, AMD Ryzen 5 5600G, 32G RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti with 4GB vram. Windows 10 home.

It was a rare thing at first, then become worse and worse.

Internet connection is ADSL, also tried to use phone tethering as an alternative or additional connection.

An attempt to join server EOS EU1 will most probably end with:

10% EOS server list would not load

50% Steam server list would not load (that's why I choose EOS)

20% game will fail to connect or get response from the server

after that:

100% game loads until Message of the Day is shown.

70% instant crash with no report, nothing bad in logs, sometimes with bzzzzt ingame error sound.

20% game hangs at MOD instead of crashing, high quality lockup with windows unable to kill the game with Close this Window.

10% I will join the server and found that while I was attempting to rejoin, character expired and all tools are gone.

then in a minute, like 20% game disconnects.

I tried to set graphics to LOW, added like 5% to probability to join.

In single player, game runs nice on high, or late in the game, with textures set to medium.

In very rare occasions, the Graphics Driver crashed message is shown, like 0.!%.

Other games, including online games work on this PC without any similar issues.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us. Since this is a bug report, I'm moving your ticket to our support page, where our QA team will take care of you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

Hello, Sergey,

thanks for letting us know.

By viewing your logs, it seems that you are experiencing the very same issue as is described here.

Can you please read through the comments there, as some players did provide fixes and workarounds for this issue that worked for them.

If nothing mentioned there would work for you, can you please add a comment there about your current exact situation?

I will mark this thread as duplicate, as we are trying to have only one thread open per one bug. Hope you understand.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!