This object is in archive! 

Game keeps locking up evert 2-5 min for 0.5 - 1 min

mitolegy shared this bug 20 months ago
Duplicate

Hi.

I have an issue where the game keeps soft locking every few minuets.

what will happen is that everything will freeze except animations and sound, it will stay this way for up to a minuet. then run just fine again. this will happen on worlds that are virtually totally empty. like spawned in an hour ago on survival type empty.

at first the problem existed in both single player and multiplayer. making the game virtually unplayable. especially multiplayer as id usually just go careening off into something since the server itself didn't stop. but after taking on the advice from a identical problem the game had a few years ago and replacing the Vrage.Library.dll file with the one from the mod SDK, the problem would only manifest in multiplayer IF I did not load a single player save first before joining a server when the game had been restarted. now however. the problem exists in both single player and multiplayer. again rendering the game unplayable in possibly the most annoying way imaginable.

my PC is running windows 11 v 21H2 22000.856

it has a AMD Ryzen 0 3900x 12 core processor

32GB of DDR4 memory

and a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 super.

it has up until very recently run this game flawlessly on worlds far larger and more complex then the ones I'm playing on now.

any help would be appreciated.

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, mitolegy,

thanks for letting us know about this.

Unfortunately, we are not able to reproduce this issue on our own yet. But as you can see here1 and here2, we already know about this issue from other player.

Can you please try the advices proposed there in those threads? If it won't help you, you can update any of the threads with the current situation and providing as much information as possible, including your log file.

Will close this thread as duplicate.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!