This object is in archive! 

Trade Mode connectors are broken

Alan Hightower shared this bug 20 months ago
Won't Fix

Per the Keen request of submitting a new bug report for this issue:

https://support.keenswh.com/spaceengineers/pc/topic/connector-trade-mode-not-working-for-player-stations

I have the same issue. When the connector is set to Trade Mode and No Share or Share with Faction, every other player not in my faction cannot doc to it. If I set it to Share with All with the Trade Mode flag also set, all players can change every control on the control panel wrt to that connector including the Trade Mode flag. This is clearly broken. I have a public station intended to help new players out on Keen NA #3 - SDK.Station. The connectors on the public grid are unusable for that purpose (or any general trading).

I have tried the suggestion Keen put forth in the previous report - setting it to Share with All. However as noted this is not workable as every player then has full control over that block.

I'd like to also note this is extremely hard to test, verify, or submit videos on the behavior in question as it requires OTHER players to both test and record any applicable video; as it affects all other players except myself or those in my faction.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Alan!

Sorry you're experiencing issues. I have found that like my colleague, it appears to be working as intended for me too. I would ask that you please supply a blueprint with reliable reproduction steps and (if possible) a video. As both my colleague and I have found that it is working as intended for us, it would really be a necessity to see something from your side :)

You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file and attach it here.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!