This object is in archive! 

GPS tags disappear

Nikita shared this bug 20 months ago
Won't Fix

Hello, a couple of days ago I ran into a problem that did not exist before. I create GPS tags in my Space Engineers worlds, but after a while, some of them disappear. And no their signals are "displayed normally", the tags disappear from the list in the GPS section itself. Please help me solve this problem. Attached the data files as requested.

Replies (3)

photo

Does no one else have such a problem except me?

photo

Hello, Nikita!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. You have supplied quite a few logs, could you be a bit more specific on the log file that is the issue? It is hard to work out which one is from the time that you experienced the issue. As far as I can see, you are not using any mods, is this correct? Is this happening all the time? In every fresh world for example?

I would suggest doing the following:

• Verify your game files in Steam

• Right click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Local Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files

/-2MsRWHU4FZSks_yGp_WQ-54JbSJHHFspnfLs93d_RwMc-NzYx_w3Pf0Y0ZEunEBA38fm768MbR83xBOBb2Hhcluh_93KCJZ71jEPuRRyn75Aznrs7gEmFZ6-gyfyzB3BkYNS1NtaDXcJN2jn6Lfwg

• Delete SpaceEngineers.cfg file

• It means your game configuration will be deleted
  • You can access your SpaceEngineers.cfg by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

• Delete ShaderCache folder

• Back up your whole Space Engineers Roaming folder and delete it
  • Restart Steam
  • Reinstall VC Redist 2017
  • Update graphic drivers
  • Reinstall the game
  • Make sure your operating system is fully updated

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!