This object is in archive! 

Small-grid Air Vent bug

Elijah Johnson shared this bug 21 months ago
Won't Fix

For reference, I'm playing on the Alien planet.

Im in a pressurized area of my base, and Ive just added a Air vent on a rover, to pull in the little atmo from the planet. As soon as I put the air vent on the rover, in my pressurized space on my base, I start taking damage as if Im outside. This is happening when I'm on or near my rover. The air vent hasn't been built yet either.

Soon as I grind off the air vent, everything is fine. I've done this 5-7 times already, so this bug can be repeated.

Im going to try something, as in my pressurized area, I just have an air vent outside depressurizing into an air vent inside with no conveyor or tank storage access. I just wanted to document this in a bug report in case this is not an intended thing.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Elijah!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues. Please provide and un-modded save file with reproduction steps for us to take a look at.

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Well, that is interesting, because I reported the exact same bug 13 months ago, got a reply 2 months later. I added quite detailed reproduction steps, including videos and a save game.

The reply I got suggested the bug would get investigated, it has now been archived with no explanation.

https://support.keenswh.com/spaceengineers/pc/topic/23490-small-grid-vent-pressurization-bug

Replies have been locked on this page!