This object is in archive! 

Custom Turret Controllers Forgetting Weapons/Tools

Ben shared this bug 21 months ago
Won't Fix

Hi ,

I have a dedicated server and I am experiencing Custom Turret Controllers randomly forget their assigned weapons. I have tried various troubleshooting and can not pinpoint any cause. I have given all weapons & controllers unique names, I don't reference them by groups. The hinges, rotors and camera assignments are fine but weapons and tools are forgotten

My server is running:

1. torch plugin: (essential, concealment, profiler)

2. mods: (text hud api, hud compass, buildinfo, passage intersections, craftableconsumables, relative top speed, alien alarms, remove all automatic jetpack activation, albs survival jetpack, MES, NPC programming extender, Imber Corp, Parallax Concepts

Replies (4)

photo

Hello, Ben!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues. Could you please remove all mods and re-test this? Mods can cause a wide array of issues and this could quite possibly be the cause of yours. We also do not provide support for torch. If is is still an issue, can you please try this on a Dedicated server without Torch and see if it is also still an issue? Please then provide a save file from this and reproduction steps to reliably reproduce the issue.

Finally, we do have this reported thread although, is relating to Merge Blocks https://support.keenswh.com/spaceengineers/pc/topic/23858-custom-turret-controller-forget-weapons-when-detached-by-merge-block

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hi Laura

I will try to setup a new DS and recreate the issue. Would be great to leave this bug up in case someone reports a similar issue.

Ben

photo

Hello, Ben!

Thank you. This thread will be left open unless you are unable to preproduce, it's relating to mods, or it is not updated for some time :)

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Ben!

Have you had chance to look into this? We close threads after no reply within 14 days. Please let me know and I can either close or, look into the issue.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!