This object is in archive! 

problem

GeoBurnIII@gmail.com shared this bug 23 months ago
Won't Fix

i have problem, i put a ticket in cause i had a ship with small ships in it just disappear right out of my game on me. i havent had a chance to reply to any email sine i started a new job. i have been training and you guys go and just close the ticket on me WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

The message was not closed due to time, it was closed because you were directed to bug support.

As stated in the message:

If the issue is with an official server, QA does not have the ability to recover ships/grids.

Official Keen Software House servers are hosted by Keen and maintained by community members.

These volunteers provide day-to-day support to our community on official servers.

Discord is used as a tool to help easily resolve official server issues in real-time.

If you have encountered an issue on an official Space Engineers server, please take the following steps:

~Please contact a server Administrator on your server.

~Join our official Discord server https://discord.gg/keenswh

~Contact a server Administrator in the #Help-for-official-servers Discord channel

Please confirm if this is on an Offical server.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!