This object is in archive! 

graphics driver crash

peter shared this bug 2 years ago
Solved

hi,

had no problem up to last update but now on server if there are a few ships around game crashes repeatedly saying graphics driver crashed this may be due to over clocking issues or heating issues, i have taken overclocking off and monitored the heat and its neither issue

Replies (5)

photo

Hello, Peter!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues. Does this only happen on one specific server? I ask because the log file where the crash happens has quite a lot of mods in it and also a lot of scripts. Are you able to provide a log from where there is a crash present but no mods or scripts involved? It could quite possibly be these are causing the issue for you. There is a second log provided but no crash in this. Are you finding that this happens in any other servers or even in singleplayer?

Please let me know

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

it seem to be on the one server but it is hard to replicate, without having the same circumstances, this did not seem to be an issue before update, could it be that the update coupled with the scripts are having issue with my graphics card driver, but the issue that i have is that others are not having the issue?

photo

just as a side point the server is upside down and they have a loadable server for you to go creative on with same scripts and i tried to create crash on there but did not do it?

photo

Hello, Peter!

We would need to be able to reproduce the issue to report this internally. If this is only happening on the single server, I would make the assumption that it is either the mods or scripts. We do not provide support for mods. What were the circumstances that caused it to crash? Is it purely if there are multiple ships? Have you been able to reproduce this so far?

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

hi laura,

yes its when there is other ships fighting in the same area, but again i did not get this to happen on the test world that has same scripts running??

photo

Hello, peter!

Does it also have the same mods running? Does it also have the same ships fighting in the area?

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

hi laura,

i have just had a graphics card update i will try again tonight, please leave this open for moment

photo

Hello, peter!

Is this still an issue that still persists or, has it since been resolved? I will close this thread if required

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

hi Laura

last updated driver seems to have resolved issue.

thanks pete

photo

Hello, peter!

That's excellent news, I will close this thread :)

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!