[1.200.032] Batteries will not charge off connected grid
This issue I'm having on PC dedicated server started happening for some grids since update 1.199, last confirmed today on 1.200.032. I can't see why this happens for some grids but not others. Once it starts happening for one grid, it's permanently affected until I tear it down.
The description of this closed ticket issue describes the situation well: https://support.keenswh.com/spaceengineers/pc/topic/unable-to-charge-ship-battery-with-connector
- Station B's batteries are full and set on Auto. I connect Ship A to Station B via connectors to charge from it.
- When I set Ship A's batteries to Recharge (no other power sources onboard), Ship A goes in no-power mode. Station B does not show any added power drain.
- Trading mode is off on all connectors.
- Override power transfer is off on all connectors. changing this setting and reconnecting does nothing.
- I own all blocks on both grids.
- replacing connectors does not change anything.
- cutting & pasting either/both grids does not change anything.
If you'd like client and server logs, please let me know. Happy to supply additional info as needed. This issue actually exists.