This object is in archive! 

Repair Contracts are bugged

William Mitchell shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

I am attempting my first repair contract on NA#3 and it allows you to repair and add the components. However the 'Solar Panels', 'Battery' and 'Laser Antenna' among all other major parts will not weld above the 'functional' line despite having all required components welded into it. This is restricting the ability to complete the repair mission entirely. Easily repeatable to reproduce. Simply begin repair contract and go through normal steps to complete. Hope it can be fixed. This is the current repair missions coordinates GPS:---> REPAIR HERE<---:19039.3007199821:124046.190844334:-111961.712514771:#FFFF8C00:

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, William,

thanks for letting us know.

However, I was not able to find said contract where it would not be possible to finish the welding to full 100%.

To add to it, we have another issue in repair contracts now, as you can see here.

So the contracts won't be finished anyway at the moment.

But if you can provide more information on your specific issue as well, that would be great!

The best would be if you can find the same (broken) contract in single player game and share me the save file directly, so I can see it there already broken.

Or if not possible, can you maybe share me e.g. the screen with quests and mark the one that does not work (if it is only one), or tell me which quests are not working for you? Also having an image of the grid that you should repair would help, so I know what I should be looking for on my end.

Any additional info that you can think of would help greatly!

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!