This object is in archive! 

Unable to finish repair contract

Turboslang shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

Even if objective is meet contract won't complete..

I might missed something but it looks like every part is fully fixed. All work is done with large grid ship welders.

I checked it for incomplete parts with hand welder many times, went around with welding ship many times, made a copy world and edited it to creative so i can look in detail if something is damaged/incomplete and found nothing.

I might have missed some part but even if so its kinda too hidden = unfixable and there so un-completable.. or i am blind as a bat, which is.. partly true XD

I got the contract from GCEG Station ~5km from obj.

Contract didn't say anything out of ordinary, some thing along the lines: By accepting this contract you are obligated to finish it or there will be penalty

Here is original save, its offline vanilla survival star system:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2757490460

Replies (5)

photo

This same thing happened again... but this time i needed to weld it with hand welder,.. and i did weld all to 100% but once again its not completing

Same world as i posted previously, just some hours later. Same contractor (GCEG), all same.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2757882697

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for contacting us. I reproduced and reported this issue.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineers!

Although we agree that there is an issue with this save, we are struggling to reproduce the issue separately. We are trying to figure out steps for reproducing the issue. Was there anything specific that was done to get this to happen? You've said you didn't do anything out of the ordinary. Is the same for you, Turbosland? Any further information would be a great help as, without this, we may be unable to fix the issue.

Kind Regards,

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, again.

If you have any more information that you can share on this issue, as my colleague asked above, plase share it with us in new comment here.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineers,

while it is true, that the issue is observable on the provided save, we are still not able to reproduce it on our own from scratch. We would need exact steps how to trigger this issue in order to reproduce it, to see what is going on in the code when this bugged contract is called.

Since we weren't able to do so, and you didn't provide these information neither, I will close this thread now.

However, if you would experience this issues again and you could possibly provide steps that lead towards this issue to happen (not only the world where it is already broken), we would be happy to hear about it in a new thread.

Hope you understand.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!